All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JDUDE Puzzle #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

JDUDE Puzzle #1 Empty
PostSubject: JDUDE Puzzle #1   JDUDE Puzzle #1 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:07 pm

First person to get this one right will be on the first ever weekly show!!! and will also get a reward, what is it, I cant tell.

Clue 1:This is an object

Clue 2: This has been used in promotions like ECW, and has been used in WWE also

Clue 3: This object can be real or fake

Clue 4: This object, in ECW, had to be cut free from Sabu's arm, after he thought it was fake

Clue 5: This object can be used alone, but is normally used with a piece of wood or other objects
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
cone93

JDUDE Puzzle #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JDUDE Puzzle #1   JDUDE Puzzle #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Barbed wire, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

JDUDE Puzzle #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JDUDE Puzzle #1   JDUDE Puzzle #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:07 pm

yay, now, Cone, you get to choose the NEXT PUZZLE, which will be posted as Winner Cone Puzzle #1, but I will post it, so send me a message or find someway to tell me what the puzzle is, I will make clues
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

JDUDE Puzzle #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JDUDE Puzzle #1   JDUDE Puzzle #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JDUDE Puzzle #1
Page 1 of 1