All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best There Ever Will Be

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

The Best There Ever Will Be Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best There Ever Will Be   The Best There Ever Will Be Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh Cone I forgot about Bryan Danielson..... but I would have to agree with you...... I mean, Rock and Jericho vs Stephanie was amazing promos....... I remember it now..... Chris came out, then Stephanie doing the Stephanie is Smackdown, and then Rock came out.... ah.... good times Razz but yeah, I like Chris.... Attitude Era or The new chris.... both are good
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
cone93

PostSubject: Re: The Best There Ever Will Be   The Best There Ever Will Be Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 am

You forgot the Daniel Bryan, too, as he called himself ˝The best wrestler in the world˝ back in Ring of Honor.That was, I think, even before Jericho.But onto the topic, my pick here is Chris Jericho.It was definitely hard to choose, when all 3(actually 4) of them are amazing wrestlers and while Jericho and Punk are better on mic than Bret and Bryan, Jericho is still one step ahead of Punk in terms overall success:The first ever Undisputed champion, delivered some highly entertaining promos(most notably during his feud with Stephanie McMahon), he had arguably the best debut of all time and he´s also well-known for something lots of older guys aren´t willing to do, and that´s putting young wrestlers over.He just recently put over Punk big way.And while I think Punk can surpass him, for now I think Y2J is the current Best in the World.
Back to top Go down
Randy-RKO20

PostSubject: Re: The Best There Ever Will Be   The Best There Ever Will Be Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Admin JDUDE wrote:
Bret Hart made a name for himself....... becoming the first ever Best.... The Best there was, The Best there is, And the Best there ever will be.... BUT Jericho came along, with the Best In The World at Everything He Does today (shortened to The Best in the world at everything he does). But Now, CM Punk comes along, with his Best Wrestler in The World...... but which one is better out of those threes entire career, which one did a better job

indeed cm punk is the best. He is awesome both in ring and outside. and he has the guts to stand upp to the gm. He also wrestle awesome whit awesome moves. he is the best in the world
Back to top Go down
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

PostSubject: The Best There Ever Will Be   The Best There Ever Will Be Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Bret Hart made a name for himself....... becoming the first ever Best.... The Best there was, The Best there is, And the Best there ever will be.... BUT Jericho came along, with the Best In The World at Everything He Does today (shortened to The Best in the world at everything he does). But Now, CM Punk comes along, with his Best Wrestler in The World...... but which one is better out of those threes entire career, which one did a better job
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best There Ever Will Be   The Best There Ever Will Be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best There Ever Will Be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Wrestling Forum :: Debate-
Jump to: