All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEEDING FOR FIRST WAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

NEEDING FOR FIRST WAR Empty
PostSubject: NEEDING FOR FIRST WAR   NEEDING FOR FIRST WAR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Need 2 Groups, must have at least 3 people each..... want to compete in the Group battles for prizes?????? Want to fight for bragging rights for your group???? If so, then you should join Group Battles, just reply below Sign me In, or something along those lines, just promise to be active for your group, or get BANNED FROM THE GROUP........ also, I need names!!! so after your groups are assembled, a mini war will be held to determine names of the group!!! But they wont last as long as the group wars will be..... oh, and did I mention that the winners of the first will be the AWF (AllWrestlingForum) Group CHAMPIONS!!!!! Well, sign up below, and remember, we need groups
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com

NEEDING FOR FIRST WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Wrestling Forum :: GROUP WARS-
Jump to: