All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the best wwe moment in the new time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy-RKO20

the best wwe moment in the new time Empty
PostSubject: the best wwe moment in the new time   the best wwe moment in the new time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDa4HPIahPA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
nitrochris2

PostSubject: My Opinion on Raw and the new times   the best wwe moment in the new time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

within the past decade or so in the WWE we have seen the advent of what many people are calling the "PG" era. now while this may suck a whole lot of ass there have been a few and i do mean few good things about it. oh who the hell am i kidding FUCK PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now with my rant out of the way to the meat. haha meat.

Raw this week was well sub par as compared to previous weeks, the only reason i have been watching has been to see past main eventers leading up to the DX reuninon on the 1,00th episode in little under a month. the first was Vader, then there was Mick Foley and Roddy Piper, and the one that kinda dissapointed me Sycho Sid.

Raw seems on the up slope with the new interim gm idea. perhaps a permanent isn't the greatest idea, unless its Rated RKO or Rock and Sock Connection or Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

PostSubject: Re: the best wwe moment in the new time   the best wwe moment in the new time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:36 am

Best segment in new WWE?

"My name is gerald, I am a waiter"
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best wwe moment in the new time   the best wwe moment in the new time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best wwe moment in the new time
Page 1 of 1