All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Ten Game Features Missing in WWE 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

Top Ten Game Features Missing in WWE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Game Features Missing in WWE 13   Top Ten Game Features Missing in WWE 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 pm

WWE 13 is just coming out!!! Of course, THQ always manages to amaze us, but always manages to make us dissapointed as well. They are missing some key things in this years game THAT I KNOW OF... the game hasnt been technically released, and I havent gotten a copy before it came out either, but as far as I know, it's missing these ten top things

10.Making Promos in Universe Mode

I want to be able to go into text and make people speak what I want them to say. I want to have at least 1 promo a night, and have the whole branching thingy decide what's the topic of what they are saying, and choose the actions that follow the promo. Of course, this hasnt been thought of, and would take a long time to make, especially with limiting what some people would say, making the people they hate say the stupidest stuff. Just saying, a future good addition, but honestly, unless they have extra time, we don't need this, I am fine with just choosing branching actions right now, which was an amazing thing to add THQ, give yourselves a pat on the back cheers

9. Ambulance Match

The reason this is up so high is because I dont really need it. I mean, good addition, of course, but not really an amazing match, because unless it is like the I quit matches in how much pain you have to deliver, I dont think that these would be realistic enough. I mean come on, for I quit matches, you need multiple finishers, and you still need to add more pain after that, where as in an ambulance match, it's probably like, a finisher into the ambulance. Just saying, it would be a great thing to have for epic storylines, or for recreations of Shane McMahon vs Kane or things like that, but THQ would have to nail it PERFECTLY or else everything would mess up

8. Custom Face Paint

Now you may be saying, we already have this Admin JDUDE! We have custom logos and what not to put on. But if you ever tried to make a custom logo and then put it on someone, it is hard to make everything fit the shape of the face. I wanted to create face paint for one of my custom characters, but I had to use defaults because every time I would either mess up on shaping the eyes or the nose and mouth, because it is too hard to do! You need a custom face paint mode where you have a face to draw on instead of a flat 2D drawing, would be nice if people want to make custom Jeff Hardy face paints with like, current day facepaint.

7. Career Mode

Or at least a seperate part of Universe Mode where you can go through as one person, specializing their stats and what not, like the old career mode, in svr 2008 was like, except more advanced this time aorund. Alot of people only play as one person at a time in career mode, which is why they should bring back some aspect of it

6. Create a Legend!!!!!

Now, you can already do this. Just make a person and make him go into Hall of fame, or wwe legends category or whatever they are using, but I want to create someone that actually is acting like a legend in the game, not as a created hall of famer. At least have them in different spots whenever you choose your characters, for created superstars and creates legends

5. Create a Manager

This one I would LOVE!!!!!!! I want to make Paul Heyman, I want to make my own Vickie, I want to make my own Bobby Heenan, and I can, but i want to see like, special movesets for these managers, to help out people. I want to see finishers be like, tossing a chair in the ring and taking out the ref or something, and if you hit too many of these you will be dqd. Or if you interefere too much in the match you will be ejected, etc

4. Generating Random People

Sometimes, I get bored creating people, because I love to create multiple people, but I will say, what do I do next. I want something that can generate a complete person without movesets and without names, just randomize all looks. Then I can edit him to make him how I want

3. Bringing in People from WWE 12 to WWE 13

I want, no, NEED, this.... we should be able to bring our people from past games into this years game and then be forced to edit them, to take out any parts that arent involved in the game, or edit them to make them look better with additions to the game this year

2. GM Mode

Why number 2, not number one? Because you get sick of GM mode after a while. It is fun and all, but I like universe mode because you get the complete control experience. If GM Mode had the control like universe does, it would be number one, but it isnt because it doesnt have changing storylines in the middle, or getting to create your own shows, etc. Does this mean I dont want it? Of course I want it! Any WWE fan wants it!

1. Create a Weapon

Not like, in a custom stage where you shape an actual weapon, but I mean during gameplay. I want to be able to set up like, 5 ladders, and then lean tables onto them all, creating a doomsday device..... or do something in a classic street fight between edge and HBK were they set up a ladder onto two steel steps. I want to be able to add barbed wire to anything, catch anything flammable on fire, and be able to put tacks on anything, as well as mixing stuff with other weapons. This would make the best hardcore matches EVER.....
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com

Top Ten Game Features Missing in WWE 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Wrestling Forum :: Top ???-
Jump to: