All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin JDUDE Debate #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cone93

Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Punk is great, I agree.Sheamus is also very athletic for a guy of his size and is actually very good in the ring, but I don´t think he can be compared to the likes of Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Orton.
Back to top Go down
Randy-RKO20

PostSubject: Re: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:53 pm

The best wrestler is shameus and punk.
Back to top Go down
cone93

PostSubject: Re: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm

The same can be said about Bryan, too.
1)He is a heel.
2)He was underrated and overlooked for far too long and he finally got his chance to shine and he´s using it good.
3)Ziggler is great on mic.I think he has to get rid of Vickie and Swagger cause I feel they are holding him back right now.Bryan was also someone who was criticized for his mic skills, but after turning heel, he turned into one of the best WWE talkers.
Back to top Go down
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

PostSubject: Re: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

He has a good character, since becoming the heel who will do anything to win, but I like Ziggler because
1). I am a heel fan
2). I like the under rated people, and he deserves the championships
3). Ziggler has amazing mic skills, he hasnt gotten the mic alot, but when he has, he shocks the world
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
cone93

PostSubject: Re: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Ziggler is great, I admit it.But currently the best wrestler in the world, in my opinion, is certainly Bryan Danielson aka Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

PostSubject: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:11 am

Who is the best wrestler today, my vote, Dolph Ziggler.... and begin with the debating
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin JDUDE Debate #1   Admin JDUDE Debate #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin JDUDE Debate #1
Page 1 of 1