All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin MFresh
Admin

JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces Empty
PostSubject: Re: JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces   JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Punk as #1?, HA, as of right now he sucks as a face, when was the last time he done a pipebomb promo?, a couple months correct?. his personality/gimmick became bland, watered down. he has no purpose anymore , no purpose no pipebomb. his promos are less entertaining, but when were they ever?. one promo got him more popular, one trick pony..
Back to top Go down
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces Empty
PostSubject: JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces   JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Welcome readers!!! As you may know about me, well, you SHOULD know about me, is im a heel supporter, but I decided to mix it up with faces.... now faces are some of the best in WWE, in fact, 9/10 says faces wins the feuds..... so this time, im mixing it up, for the first ever top ten, and will start off with FACES (only using current)

10: Santino Marella
OK, truth is, I hate him... gimmick is old, not funny at all, and does the stupidest stuff, but he has done alot for WWE behind the scenes, and he gives them ALOT of profit...... so I will include him on my list
9:Zack Ryder
OK, again, I hate him... his gimmick is old, he used to be good to watch to me, but not anymore.... but he has invented the Youtube shows of WWE, and he has done alot for WWE also behind the scenes, so again, including him on my list
8: Kofi Kingston
Ok, i do like Kofi cheers ..... he is a good high flyer, a gimmick that is starting to get old, but he could use it until 2013, and a multiple time champ, oh, did I include he NEVER was suspended like his former partner did 3 times (Evan Bourne)
7:Ryback
GOD i HATE HIS GIMMICK.... mr super strong and can beat up nobodies..... if WWE liked him, he would be winning against people like R-Truth or Alex Riley or Yoshi Tatsu, but he did what I call the unthinkable, and came back RIPPED as a face.... so i will include him on my last (plus i like his finishing move)
6: R-Truth
Ok, this may be the only person on here I actually enjoy as a face.... he was better as a heel, but he can use his heel gimmick as a face gimmick, his insane one not his Little Jimmy I am crazy and there is a conspiracy gimmick What a Face , and I like his unoriginal finisher, big fan of the paydirt. He does do some high flying, and I like High Flying . If it would be faces I actually like, he would be either number two or number one. Another thing, is that he has been in the business for years, actually, he had a different name, but I forget it.
5:Brodus Clay
This guy will be making millions with WWE. Think about it, the little kids dancing with him thing, must cost the parents hundreds of dollars!!! He is a fan favorite, and people will buy his things.... plain and simple
4:Sheamus
THE MAN WITH THE SAME GIMMICK FOREVER!!! Sure, he added king king , and royal rumble winner, to his gimmick, but its the same..... and I liked him as a heel (You could guess that) but I respect him as a face because he does alot of stuff behind the scenes, he is a big supporter of Be A Star, and Make-A-Wish (which will come in later), but I like that he does all of that, and I respect him now, and I hate to say this, but his mic skills arent too bad. affraid
3:THE ROCK
Ok, you may be thinking, but wait, he isnt current. Look at him though, he is, he is just out shooting ANOTHER movie.... but he will return and will most likely win the title, but he is under a full contract with WWE..... he USED to make amazing promos, but the best thing i see in him now are his songs.... I mean, think about it, he would be number one, but he goes with the cash, Movie.... or WWE..... movie wins..... but mark my word..... he will be back
2: John "Super Cena" Cena
Ok, I hate his guts, anti-Cena all the way, but he does more charity then I think anyone else I know, see he gives back, which is why I truly like Cena, he isnt a di..... jerk... like alot of the others.... He actually gives back to the people who made him Super Cena, to the people that supported him, and whether it be Be A Star or Make-A-Wish (I told you it would come back)

And now, I will build suspense.... it WONT be the Dead Man, sorry, but I dont feel as though he is active enough..... Where as Rock I KNOW is coming back...... it will not be orton, sorry, but the number one person isnt suspended twice for drugs.... it isnt Sin Cara, my personal favorite, he isnt on this list for botches.... sorry, he competed in so little matches....... it isnt Rey, I dont leave my fans behind by getting suspended right before his return....... but who is it?
(Im doing this to build suspense)
1: CM PUNK

YES, for the millions.. (YEAH) and the MILLIONS (YEAAAHHHH) of Punk fans (haha, Rock Reference Mad ) CM Punk has to be my number one because he went face off of standing out, something i relate to. He is a High Flyer, somewhat, and he is good with a mic, although saying Pipe Bomb after eveything doesnt make you cool...... I like his stand out gimmick, now its the best in the world, and his feud with Jericho was cut short, visit WWE.com to see why, but mainly, i like how he fought up from the low leagues.... from the Indys to ROH man, Punk did it all......

Anything you didnt like, or who should be on this list and why, REPLY BELOW
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com

JDUDE Top Ten #1 Faces
Page 1 of 1