All Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Wrestling Forum

Want to discuss WWE, TNA, Chikara, ROH, or any other wrestling promotion? Join All Wrestling Forum, where you can discuss all of these!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JDUDE: Promo War Number One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin JDUDE
Admin
Admin JDUDE

JDUDE: Promo War Number One Empty
PostSubject: JDUDE: Promo War Number One   JDUDE: Promo War Number One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Ok, now that I have peoples attentions...... There will be a PROMO WAR!!!!!!!! Now this is where I will be looking for people to cut promos with their favorite WWE and TNA superstars!!!! You must say everything in character, and current character, no being Undertaker and talking about him being a badass..... And no STUPID PROMOS, such as someone doing a five second promo...... I will give a current list of events, and I need some people to make promos, one promo per person, unless someone else comes in... Such as.... User1 is Miz, User1 writes a promo calling out HBK, User2 writes back as HBK, and then User1 responds to User2, and so on......

Prompt: Ok, CM Punk is the WWE CHAMPION, but a NEW title will be coming in shortly..... now, as the promo writers, it is YOUR JOB to write a promo, using ANYBODY, to explain why YOU deserve the title...... and.... BEGIN
Back to top Go down
https://allwrestlingforum.forumotion.com

JDUDE: Promo War Number One
Page 1 of 1